My first order consisted of;
- liquid eyeliner,
- concealer brush
- the all over cover stick.
My second order consisted off;
- the coral lip matte colour(studio),
- cream eyeliner(studio)
- flawless finish foundation(studio),
- powder brush(studio),
- lip primer and plumper(studio)
- cream eye shadow in candlelight.
As with every makeup range there are some hits and some misses, but overall I was impressed with the quality of the products for such cheap prizes! Hence why when I heard elf were having a 50% of sale I couldn't resist purchasing again!
From the sale I got;
- false lashes dramatic kit(normal range)
- defining eye brush
- lipstick in cheerful cherry(mineral)
- duo eyeshadow cream in cookies and cream(normal range)
- duo eyeshadow cream in black licorice(normal range)
- shimmer eyeliner pencil in iconic ivory(normal range)
- studio matte lip colour in tea rose(studio)
- studio matte lip colour in praline(studio)
- blush in gotta glow(studio)
- stipple brush(studio)
- makeup lock and seal(studio)
Here's a photo of the stuff I bought..
The products I was most exited about getting are the stippling brush and the two matte lip colours :)
The thing that intrigues me about Tea Rose is the name, as it reminds me of ''English Rose'' and i thought it would be a very British colour, I'm not sure if that makes sense in anybody's head but mine ^-^. The colour is a blue under toned pink, looks lovely on pale skin!
The Praline colour looks red on the box but in fact is a much more browny orangey colour, the best way I can describe it is to say it looks like the colour of a brick!
There will be some reviews heading your way soon! :D