Saturday 7 July 2012

A post to get started

Okay, so I guess it would be a good idea to give a little information about me. At the moment I am looking for employment after a finishing a two year course in Art & Design with a DMM.



I started this blog as I have had a love for all things beauty for as long as I can remember, I get a lot of my inspiration from different bloggers and some beauty gurus. I will always put my honest opinion on this blog in my journey to finding products I love and trying to get the flawless finish look!
Depending on my life I may also take part in popular posts like OOTDs and FOTDs, I also have a few ideas up my sleeve. Another thing that is likely to show up here is people who inspire me, whether that be with fashion/style, beauty or lifestyle.
If you'd like to know more feel free to look at my About Me page :)

- T

No comments:

Post a Comment