Monday 24 September 2012

Revlon Wishlist.

I'M BACK!
I haven't posted in a while but now I'm back with my Revlon wishlist! :D
Here are the products I would like to get my hands on, these are available from Superdrug and boots, but I'm not sure were else! :) Hope you enjoy.


Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad - Adventurous £7.99
Revlon Nail Enamel - Elegant £6.49
Revlon Nail Enamel Charming £6.49
Revlon Matte Lipstick Pink Pout £7.49
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Black Cherry £7.49
Revlon Matte Lipstick Mauve It Over £7.49
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey £7.99
Revlon Nail Enamel Vixen £6.49 PLUM
Revlon Nail Enamel - FashionistA  £6.49

= £57.92
eeee, that's quite a dint to the wallet! But I wouldn't buy them all at once, and i could probably live without the Charming Nail Enamel :P haha

What's your Revlon wish list?
-T


No comments:

Post a Comment