Sunday 26 August 2012

Real Techniques.

So it's taken me quite a while to get on the 'Real Techniques' hype, but I purchased my first brush..the expert face brush, and I have to say I'm blown over!
Designed by on of the pixiwoo sisters,pro makeup artists and youtube phenomenons, Samantha Chapman helped create brushes to give a flawless finish look!




I find this brush blends the foundation so quick and easily, even my more difficult to work with foundations such as the Rich Liquid FoundationThe design of the brush handle makes it easy to hold and it also stands up which is convenient. I bought this brush for £11 from an ebay seller but they are also in sale in boots and in lots of online shops :) One of the things I love about these brushes is they are so affordable! 

I have my eyes on the 'Starter Set' as the brushes look amazing for eyeshadow/brows and concealer! :) I have a feeling the Real Techniques brushes are going to be my go-to brushes! :D

Have you tried the Real Techniques brushes?
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment