Sunday 5 August 2012

illamasqua madness!

I can imagine make-up lovers everywhere will have been thrilled to learn of illamasquas latest sale (now ended) 60% off! items from £5-15! I couldn't resist but to purchase something as I have never owned illamasqua makeup before.

Originally I had planned just to get the Rich Liquid Foundation but when it came to ordering I knew I wanted something else, I would of liked to get a red lipstick but all of the ones for sale looked to be too pink or orange toned for me, as I was looking for one to replace my MAC ''Chilli'. So in the end I decided to get the ''Cream Foundation'' too, because after all a girl can never have too many foundations,right? :p

The packaging was awesome, it came in a black cardboard box with the invoice on the top and black tissue paper on top of the products with shredded tissue paper in the box. I just loved all the black, I think it made it look professional!
Cream foundation in 115.
Rich Liquid Foundation in 120.


Swatches


Left: Rich Liquid Foundation in 120
Right: Cream foundation in 115.

I shall try these out for a while and then have a review on here:) 
hope you enjoyed
-T!


No comments:

Post a Comment